The Customer Service Coordinator position is in our office, working closely with customers and our technicians.
Full-Time Position, 40 hours/week
Monday thru Friday (7:30 to 4:30) One-hour paid lunch
Administrative & Office Tasks include:
- Handling inbound phone calls for service requests
- Processing and verifying the accuracy of customer information utilizing our customer information system software
- Communicating with clients via telephone & email
- Creating work orders for incoming jobs
- Scheduling all incoming and future jobs
- Tracking customer work orders
- Dispatching technicians to job locations
- Entering work orders in the QuickBooks program to create and send invoices
- Various other duties as assigned
Applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
Computer proficiency with the following software packages is required:
- Quickbooks (willing to train, but experience preferred)
Potential candidates must:
- Be able to professionally communicate with customers
- Be organized, on time, and highly productive
- Be able to manage multiple projects at once
- Be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screening
- Have the ability to multi-task and communicate effectively in a fast-paced call center environment
- Possess customer service experience
Compensation & Benefits
The incumbent will be compensated based on work experience and performance. No waiting period to join Action Plumbing’s Simple IRA Retirement Plan.
After 90 days this position will earn paid vacation & sick time. Medical, dental, and vision coverage are offered.
- Medical insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
Email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below. Be sure to attach your resume and references before submitting the form.